Wednesday April 19th at 8pm
Annual General Meeting
- UROC AGM will be an in person meeting
- You must be a UROC member to vote or volunteer
- Doors open at 7.45pm, event starts at 8pm
- Meet and greet social afterwards
- Location: the Masons hall, 2687 Dunsmuir Avenue, Cumberland.
- Anyone considering running for elections must submit applications by Tuesday, March 7th. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AGM meeting details have been emailed to the current membership
Sunday, May 14th
Island Cup XC
- The Island Cup series is back for all those that like to go fast up and down. This is a classic style of racing where the event starts and ends usually at the same point. XC courses consist of a mix of single-track trails, lung-burning technical climbs, and exciting flowing and bumpy descents.
- Registration opens on Early March
- Entry fees are $40 and $20 12-18yrs and free for youth U12
- More info at islandcupseries.com
Saturday, June 3rd
The Coaltown Throwdown women’s enduro
- Prizes by Shimano
- This event celebrates women riders with a fun race day on bikes
- Dressing up is optional and encouraged
- Post-race party with dinner and dancing
- UROC membership is required. Event fees TBC
Saturday, June 24th
Twelve Hours of Cumberland
- This classic race celebrating community, riding, and just all-around good times on your bike for 12 hours is on.
- Race solo or in teams of 2 or 4 and the course is usually about a 20–30-minute loop.
- Registration will be open in mid April.
- Entry fees are : Solo male/Female $65
Solo U19 $32.50
Team of 2 Male, Female, Coed – $55/person
Team of 4 Male, Female, Coed – $45/person
U19 Team of 2 Pay $25/person, all riders must be U19
U19 Team of 4 Pay $25/Person, all riders must be U19
June 7th thru August 20th
Fiver Series Virtual challenges
- Our virtual fiver consists of 5 challenges, powered by Trailforks , each time you enter and complete a challenge you’re in the draw to win
- Complete all Fiver challenges and you’ll be in the draw to win the Grand prize
- Entry fees are UROC membership and $5 a challenge or $25 for the complete event
- This event is presented by Quality foods and supported by Comox Bike Co, Blacks Cycles, Mountain City Cycles, Trail Bicycles, Beaufort Cycles, Dodge City Cycles, and Mount Washington Resort Bike Park.
Dodge City Enduro
- Known as Dodgezilla, this massively fun day out on a bike with your friends is an event that needs to be on your calendar. The trails have it all and the course is rad, expect a big day on the bike.
- Stay tuned for registration as it will sell out very quickly
- Registration opens in early August
- Entry fees are circa $80 / $65 / $35 dependant on category
- UROC membership is encouraged in support of the trails
- Sponsored by SHIMANO and all Comox Valley Bike stores
- Masses of open draw prizing and the swag box is looking good!
Starts, October 2nd and Ends October 22st
- It’s all about riding downhill on Cumberland’s leading gravity trails and captured by Trail forks.
- You have nine descents and 21 days to achieve the challenge
- You will collect the Gravity Nines trail forks badges and be in the draw to win a 2023-24 Winter Gold Season pass from event presenting sponsors Mount Washington alpine resort
- Entry fees are UROC membership and $21
The ‘9 in ONE’ challenge has become a thing, if you ride all 9 gravity descents in ONE DAY you’ll be entered to win additional draw prizes from Mount Washington Alpine Resort.