Island Cup XC
- The Island Cup series is back for all those that like to go fast up and down. This is a classic style of racing where the event starts and ends usually at the same point. XC courses consist of a mix of single-track trails, lung-burning technical climbs, and exciting flowing and bumpy descents.
- Registration opens on March 1st
- Entry fees are $40 and $20 12-18yrs and free for youth U12
- More info at islandcupseries.com
The Coaltown Throwdown women’s enduro
- Presented by Shimano and fueled by the VI Brewing after-party.
- This inaugural event celebrates women riders with a fun race day on bikes and a catered after-party full of prizes and good times.
- Entry fees are UROC membership and $100
Twelve Hours of Cumberland returns
- This classic race celebrating community, riding, and just all-around good times on your bike for 12 hours is back.
- Race solo or in teams of 2 or 4 and the course is usually about a 20–30-minute loop.
- Registration is now OPEN and you must be a UROC member
- Entry fees are : Solo male/Female $65
Solo U19 $32.50
Team of 2 Male, Female, Coed – $55/person
Team of 4 Male, Female, Coed – $45/person
U19 Team of 2 Pay $25/person, all riders must be U19
U19 Team of 4 Pay $25/Person, all riders must be U19
Fiver Series Virtual challenges
- Our virtual fiver consists of 5 challenges, powered by Trailforks , each time you enter and complete a challenge you’re in the draw to win
- Complete all Fiver challenges and you’ll be in the draw to win the Grand prize
- Entry fees are UROC membership and $5 a challenge or $25 for the complete event
- This event is presented by Quality foods and supported by Comox Bike Co, Blacks Cycles, Mountain City Cycles, Trail Bicycles, Beaufort Cycles, Dodge City Cycles, and Mount Washington Resort Bike Park.
Dodge City Enduro
- Part of the Island Cup series
- Known as Dodgezilla, this massively fun day out on a bike with your friends is an event that needs to be on your calendar. The trails have it all and the course is rad, expect a big day on the bike.
- Stay tuned for registration as it will sell out very quickly
- Registration opens in early August, more info at islandcupseries.com
- Entry fees are circa $80 / $65 / $35 dependant on category
- UROC membership is encouraged in support of the trails
- Sponsored by SHIMANO and all Comox Valley Bike stores
- Masses of open draw prizing and the swag box is looking good!
- It’s all about riding downhill on Cumberland’s leading gravity trails and captured by Trail forks.
- You have nine descents and 21 days to achieve the challenge
- You will collect the Gravity Nines trail forks badges and be in the draw to win a 2022-23 Winter Gold Season pass from event presenting sponsors Mount Washington alpine resort
- Entry fees are UROC membership and $21